- Huizen is a new destination for river cruises and passenger charters
- Member of Amsterdam Cruise Port.
- On the landing stage there are two powerlock electrical systems providing an onshore power supply of 400 amperes each, as well as high-voltage connections for motor charters. 400V 32 amperes and 64 amperes - 230V 16 amperes.
In principle, the use of a generator is not permitted. The use of onshore power is compulsory.
- Of course, it is also possible to fill the water tank, with a capacity of 10m3 per hour.
- If desired, services for the collection of waste, waste water, bilge water and sceptic tanks are offered by specialised and certified local businesses.
There are parking spaces for coaches very close to the landing stage. These parking facilities are intended only to allow passengers to board and alight.
Long-stay parking is not permitted.
For the removal of waste and bilge water by a specialised company, contact:
- liquid waste such as drainage and treatment of bilge water, faeces tank, waste water tank, swill, grease sludge etc.:email@example.com / https://www.teeuwissen.com
Mon - Fri 7:30am - 5:30pm. Telephone: +31 (0) 35 5252319 (24/7)
Also for unblocking and maintenance of pumping stations etc. For emergencies: available by telephone 24/7 after office hours.
- solid waste: firstname.lastname@example.org / https://www.vanparidon.nl
Mon - Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm. Sat 7:30am - 1:00pm. Telephone: +31 (0) 35 6931109